An industry leader at the forefront of modern dentistry, Dr. Sue Wendling focuses on providing each of her guests with the best that dentistry has to offer, in a safe, comfortable, relaxing environment.
Dr. Wendling's dedication to her patients and her profession shows through in every aspect of her practice, from her luxurious, spa-like office to her careful selection of the best and most effective dental technologies available today.
Most telling, however, is Dr. Wendling's lifelong commitment to the study and practice of dentistry. Her training and experience are unparalleled in her field, with expertise in cosmetic, neuromuscular, and general dentistry.
Dr. Wendling is:
- A fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Currently teaching The Art of Metal Free Restorations for the Academy of General Dentistry
- A 1990 graduate of the Oregon Health Sciences University School of Dentistry
- 1972 graduate of the West Liberty School of Dental Hygiene
- A member of the International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics
In addition, her work has been featured in a number of general and cosmetic dentistry trade publications, including the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry and LVI's Dental Visions.
To meet Portland Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Wendling in person, call or email our Cosmetic Dentistry serving Portland today to schedule your comprehensive personal cosmetic dentistry consultation. We’re sure you’ll be pleased when you walk in the door of our comfortable Lake Oswego Cosmetic Dentistry facilities.